Santa and I chat about…
- What Holistic Psychotherapy looks like [25:26]
- How our body holds memories [21:26]
- Maladaptive coping behaviors and moving through them [14:07]
- Santa’s book Running Through Darkness, what it’s about, and the healing journey of writing it [26:38]
More about today’s Santa Molina-Marshall
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE
- National and International Speaker
- Licensed Clinical Holistic Psychotherapist
- Certified Somatic Experiencing Practitioner
HOW TO SUPPORT THE SHOW
One – Share with a friend. If you’re struggling to find the words to explain your experiences to someone. Or maybe you have a friend that would benefit from hearing about others navigating a similar change, pass on that episode!
Two – Subscribing to the podcast in your podcast provider of choice is the best way to make sure you never miss an episode. Second, ratings and reviews in Apple Podcasts make it easier for people to discover the show. To leave one, click here from any Apple device, scroll down to “Ratings and Reviews”, and click where it says “Write A Review” to submit one.