Cianna Stewart is the host of Dying Kindness podcast. A podcast for people who are going to die someday. The goal is to help people make key decisions now in order to be kinder to those they’ll leave behind.
We chat about…
- Why planning now is the kind thing to do [1:13].
- The importance of planning regardless of age or how much stuff you own [16:17].
- How to brooch hard conversations about death with important people [48:38].
- What is a Death Binder, and how to get started creating yours [6:34].
More about Cianna and her podcast Dying Kindness…
- Cianna’s podcast and website: https://www.dyingkindness.com/
- Twitter @cianna
- Instagram: @dyingkindness
Guest recommended resources and things we mentioned…
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE
Cianna P. Stewart
produces and hosts Dying Kindness, a podcast for people who are going to die someday. The goal is to help people make key decisions now in order to be kinder to those they’ll leave behind. Cianna’s varied resume includes community organizing, HIV prevention, nonprofit management, startups, theater, documentaries, and event production. Cianna’s tagline: Super curious about nearly everything. Tweet @cianna and visit http://www.dyingkindness.com to learn more.
HOW TO SUPPORT THE SHOW
One – Share with a friend. If you’re struggling to find the words to explain your experiences to someone. Or maybe you have a friend that would benefit from hearing about others navigating a similar change, pass on that episode!
Two – Subscribing to the podcast in your podcast provider of choice is the best way to make sure you never miss an episode. Second, ratings and reviews in Apple Podcasts make it easier for people to discover the show. To leave one, click here from any Apple device, scroll down to “Ratings and Reviews”, and click where it says “Write A Review” to submit one.